TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Loud Cufflinks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, we strive to ensure up-to-date accuracy on all listings for your information and convenience.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains some material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
Policies on Privacy
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific purchase, or some other request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
What do you ship?
Cufflinks are shipped via the United States Postal Service unless another service is requested and paid for by the customer.
When do you ship?
All cufflinks on the Site are made-to-order which means that they are only commissioned for production after a payment has gone through. Time before shipping usually runs between five and ten days. If there are delays, you will be contacted via the email address provided by you at checkout.
Where do you ship to?
Every inch of unsanctioned territory (i.e. states and territories that the United States of America is not currently sanctioning or against which it is conducting an embargo) on the Earth is eligible to order.
How do you ship?
Various USPS services.
Rates to ship?
Rates are posted at checkout. They are liable to change based on changes to the USPS postal rates.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
Tracking numbers can be requested via email. The Site is working to construct a built-in notification system informing customers of their specific tracking numbers.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
What can be returned?
All products may be returned within 14 days of reception by the Customer for any reason. Customers will receive a full refund and their transaction will be cancelled. Transactions which have been paid for, but have not been shipped yet, may be cancelled and refunded before shipment as they fall within the 14 day time frame.
When do items need to be returned?
Defective items need to be returned so that they can be replaced at no cost to the Customer.
Where do items need to be returned?
The Customer who requests a return will be informed via email about where to send returns.
How do customers return items?
Simply notify the Site operators about an incoming return and what needs to be replaced or refunded.
Shipping for returns?
The Customer pays for the return postage unless the Site operator agrees to compensate the Customer for return postage based on an item’s defective status.
Credit for returns?
Credits for refunds or returns will be reimbursed via the original payment method or PayPal.